- Lead the design, analysis, documentation, implementation and maintenance of large/complex Global ERP programs within Oracle finance ERP domain.
- Perform project management activities of all tasks and resources, tracking progress against individual plan, and monitoring development.
- Proactively identifies and removes obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team.
- Guide vendors during system design and ensure compliance to specifications and standards.
- Ensure rigor and adherence to our standards and SOX compliance requirements.
- Develop cross-Business relationships to maximize best practice sharing.
- Provide DevOps support in finance areas by interacting with other cross-functional deployment and support teams, to ensure on-time, on-budget and quality implementation of ERP Blueprint and timely resolution of production issues
- Develops effective communication strategy across projects and internal / external stakeholders
- Creates a culture of customer focus and high performance to drive innovation through continuous customer engagement to facilitate appropriate application upgrades and enhancements.
- Demonstrates skills in collaborating with different stakeholders, influencing decisions and ability to take strategic view
- Development skills with PL/SQL, Oracle forms, Oracle reports, Oracle WF is also required to guide the team on the correct solution implementation and also directly execute development when situation requires
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of information systems design, implementation, or integration)
- Good written and oracle communication in English.
- Ability to deep dive and be creative with architectural design
- Experience with Oracle ERP solutions
- Strong experience in Oracle finance ERP implementation, as well as SQL, PL/SQL and Java languages.
- Demonstrated planning and organization skills
- Experience with process improvement, SOX and System/Application Security requirements
- Experience with processes, methodologies and reporting methods
- 6 Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt certified
- Proactive responsible individual, able to set own action plans, ability to influence and build consensus with other DT teams and leadership
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.