Roles and Responsibilities
- He / She shall maintain and update all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set by Company. This shall include but not limited to Technicians visit to satellite platforms, water analysis monitoring, pig return sampling health check, chemical injection compliance, H2S and CO2 level monitoring.
- Provides support to all field technicians that includes planning, tracking and coordination of all offshore chemical related activities, but not limited to; helicopter/boat/bed space bookings of personnel and materials transfer to the sites.
- Ensures all offshore chemicals inventory meet consumption rate and minimum stock.
- Communicate all findings and anomalies pertaining to overall pipelines and pressure vessels internal health to Company elected representatives.
- Responsible in carrying out chemical upgrade and optimization projects under supervision of Company appointed representatives.
- Ability to travel offshore to carry out troubleshooting and improvement on overall chemical and monitoring health.
- Participant member of the Chemical Management Team (CMT).
- Liaison between Contractor's technician and EMEPMI technical personnel.
- Personnel must ensure all monitoring data from Technicians are populated into Company's tracking system at frequency advised by Company.
- Assist in maintenance pigging tracking and compliance as part of overall chemical program
- Personnel should be able to work closely with clients at client work site and being part of CMT team
- Operation Support Engineer/Technical Chemicals Coordinator with at least five (5) years of experience in oilfield chemicals supporting offshore production field.
- Degree in either engineering and/or pure science.
- Detailed oriented.
- Good analytical skills and team work.
- Ability to organize work and prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to organize, multi task and strong attention to detail.
- SAP knowledge a plus.
- Work well in firm deadline environment.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.