Roles and Responsibilities
- AccountManager shall be responsible for execution of customer Process Monitoring program, inventory of chemicals on site and notification of responsible Contractor personnel to ensure uninterrupted product supply.
- AccountManager shall also monitor the chemical applications and conduct performance monitoring, and manage chemical program modifications. Duties will include supervising service technician activities to ensure all monitoring parameters are executed and chemical injection is maintained at recommended dosages with required uptime.
- Personnel shall be a part of Chemical Management Team (CMT) and shall provide remote and on-site coordination and support of Chemical Management Program activities. This includes carrying out certain offshore activities (e.g. chemical periodic assessment, project stewardship and etc.) as advised by client.
- AccountManager is expected to interface regularly with Production Operations and Operations Technical personnel and provide operation support to client. He / she shall provide support remotely and only will be required to be stationed at client office as need basis by the request of the client.
- Personnel is expected to provide assistance to Client's Technical and Operations personnel in failure root cause investigations and process upset investigations.
- He/she will be required to carry out supply chain health check on quarterly basis with operation teams.
- Managing and oversee inventory to ensure all aspects of chemical delivery and cost utilization meet Baker Hughes/client expectation.
- The personnel must have at least five (5) years' experience in a management position for an oilfield chemical company supporting offshore production field.
- Degree in either Chemical Engineering, or Chemistry and/or pure science.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Experienced in handling big project especially in oil field chemicals.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.