Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive, classify, and stock incoming goods. This includes ERP updating, managing stocking conditions, and knowing "what is where".
- Redefine processes and procedures on a regular basis and require frequent interaction with adjacent functions (e.g. engineering, planning, maintenance)
- Handles latitude in manufacturing techniques. Manufacturing process requires choosing right approaches. Employees should have technical know-how.
- Leads a small manufacturing unit with a budget > 1.5 million.
- Inventory management and warehousing and knowledgeable in SAP system, blending process.
- Close focal point of contact with customer in delivery process, equipment inspection and tracking.
- Support the QMS by creating, editing and reviewing documents, assuring alignment to industry and Baker Hughes standards
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school Diploma / GED with at least 10 years of experience in Manufacturing/Blending).
- Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Blending/Warehouse and Inventory management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Strong teamwork culture.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.