Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
The Marine Support is responsible for assisting in ensuring Marine Compliance amongst the jack up fleet and to provide guidance and support to all marine operation activities.
Duties and Responsibilities (shall include but not be limited to):
- Marine regulatory compliance and records / certificate retention for jack-ups
- Coordinate Class and Flag Surveys
- Monitoring Safe Marine Manning Across the fleet.
- Assist Rig Managers with rig moves and coordination of rig move related activities such as:
- Preparing and Rig Move Procedures
- Marine integrity assurance for the jack-up fleet, which includes, but is not limited to, the provision of:
- roactive marine operations guidance
- Assist with Emergency response support
- Incident investigation for marine-related incidents
- Extreme weather monitoring and operational advice for Extreme Weather Scenarios
- Internal audits of jack-ups
- Carry out timely audits to ensure marine compliance
- Provide support where necessary to the Audit team
- Conduct case studies and derive lessons learned from the Audit findings.
· Education and Experience
· Technical degree or BS in Marine Engineer (Technical BS degree in Marine Engineer)
· At least 3 years of experience in an Offshore Marine role preferably as a Barge Engineer