Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Lead Sales Specialist role was opened to cover sales and business development related activities
- Within a geographic area responsible for selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects
- Handles products and systems requiring technical knowledge. Some customization within guidelines can be done.
- Contributes to frameworks for prices and conditions. There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
- Handles diverse clients in a region.
- Cooperates with (technical) sales support to realize sales.
- Leads a department with large estimated orders.
- Handles local focus on Medium size territory
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or a high school diploma
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales in oil and gas sphere ( operator or the oilfield service company)
- Fluent Azerbaijani
- Fluent English
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Fluent Russian
- Azerbaijan, Baku
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.