- The Drilling Manager is a key leadership position, overseeing the drilling and completion, workover and well intervention programs.
- The responsibility would covers the management of a drilling and completions team and a workover team. It includes well planning, contracting, readiness preparation and execution of shallow gas wells in the field, the workover program and the preparation for an extensive well decommissioning (P&A) project scope.
- Fully accountable for all safety, operational effectiveness, and cost performance of rig drilling, completion, workover or well intervention activities.
- Develop a robust standalone well delivery process. That ensures the safe and efficient delivery of well, compliant with regulatory and requirements and industry practices.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- 15 years plus experience in Drilling Operations and or Completions
- 10 years of Supervisory experience.
- Drilling Engineering experience.