Skills: Facilities Engineer, Metallurgist / Materials Engineering, QA / QC / Inspection
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Troms og Finnmark, Norway
Site Fabrication Engineer
Start date: Mid June 2020
End Date: March 2020
Location: Northern Norway
A client of Leap29 have the below role available, which amid the uncertainty facing the global market at present could well be a brilliant opportunity to secure some contract stability.
If the below is something you think would be of interest, why wait; get in touch!
But what are they looking for?
• Coordinate SDX spool fabrication
• Participate in inspection activities according to the Inspection and Test Plan such as welding, NDT, metrology welding, filed joint coating.
• Monitor the receipt, storage, preservation and lifting of materials with emphasis on quality, schedule and HSE.
• Provide technical advice and problem solving on fabrication matters (welding procedures, coating, industry regulations and guidelines)
• Follow up sub-contractor to ensure timely and high-quality deliveries
• Interface with fabrication / responsible engineers
Key areas of experience/qualification:
• Extensive experience with welding and NDT inspection (Welding Qualification, Metrology/NDE metrology welding, FJC metrology welds)
• Experience with fabrication process related to different material selection
• Have good knowledge of international codes, standards and specifications for subsea fabrication.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, the role requires interaction with internal and third party personnel.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!