We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp's Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world's need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions - providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better - and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Global Business Services function Team and advance your career as a CDD HELP DESK AND SUPPORT SPECIALIST
is integral to building bp's distinctive capabilities and enhancing the procurement processes. In order to achieve this they are collaborating with segment category teams to effectively build, segment and manage the third party supply chains. They are building the next generation of category management; sourcing and digital capability in line with bp's defined functional vision and location strategy.In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Handle all incoming calls/emails/tickets from the Business, Customers and Suppliers in relation to CDD process and tool
- Resolve issues and escalate to the relevant channel, if required, however, providing first level resolution is of utmost importance.
- Be the Subject Matter / Technical Expert for CDD process and tool (Aravo) by trouble shooting and provide problem resolutions for CDD activity.
- Provide training in relation to CDD process and tool knowledge
- To perform a trend analysis on repeat calls/emails and provide ideas to eliminate the repeated calls/emails.
- To implement the CDD Network deployment strategy
- Challenge current process and performance practices, proposing and delivering enhancements to process & KPI's to meet the ongoing requirements
- Conduct daily checks to avoid duplications in logging of calls, emails & tickets
- Check for accuracy of the details logged.
- Analyse the contents of the tickets and assign it the relevant resolver group.
- Ensure that all tickets are closed accurately, whilst adhering to processes at all times
- Participate to continuous improvement initiatives by proposing system and process enhancements
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any discipline or related field
- At least 5 - 6 years' experience in a call centre environment and Compliance / CDD environment
- Basic knowledge of Aravo concepts - minimum 1 year
- Proficient desktop computing experience - an ability to learn CDD and relevant PSCM applications including ARIBA, SAP and Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively handle difficult and challenging customer interactions; maintain poise and professionalism on every interaction
- Knowledge of business processes and transactions such as purchase orders, invoices or catalogues, vendor management and supply chain
- Understand inter relationships between applications and business processes
- An ability to operate methodically including process adherence
- Skilled in using basic MS Office applications
- Fluency in English AND at least one European language is an advantage (German, Spanish, French, Polish, Dutch)
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities and development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop
- phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement