Skills: Process Management, Project Management
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany
My Client is a large international consultancy who specialise in Petrochemical and Chemical projects. Due to expansion they are currently searching a Project Engineering Manager for a permanent contract.
The Project Engineering Manager will lead and manage a motivated multi-discipline project engineering team through the development life cycle with a strong emphasis on time, cost control, quality and process adherence. They will also strive to maintain a strong and open relationship with the project stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and report weekly/monthly on project progress against requirements, delegated budget and critical engineering milestones.
Further responsibilities will involve:
- Maintaining HSE focus within the team to ensure OHSE requirements included in design and procurement.
- Maintaining and building healthy client relationships.
- Compliance with requirements of the contract.
- Effective change control process application.
- Contributing to the development of overall project schedule.
- Supervising work in accordance with the approved schedule.
- Monitoring cost aspects of the project within direct control to forecast final costs, identifies trends and takes action to avoid cost overruns.
The successful applicant needs to have held project engineering positions, and have project engineering experience on smaller projects with associated commercial and contractual experience.
A degree would be preferred, but equivalent qualification would still be accepted.
You must have a valid permit to live and work in the Germany and must be Fluent German speaking
If you are interested in joining a company with global Oil and Gas presence, to work on some of the most exciting and innovative projects of the moment, please apply today!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!