Skills: Electrical Engineering, Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Mannheim, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Leap29 is recruiting for a German speaking E&I Engineer to be based in the Mannheim region of Germany.
You are responsible for the implementation of multidisciplinary projects that encompass all phases from concept creation to implementation and commissioning. They work in close cooperation with customers and suppliers and implement the specific customer requirements in technical solutions. You will be supported by a senior colleague.
• Responsible handling of projects within the department across all project phases and participation in cross-departmental meetings and reporting
• Planning and implementation of E and MSR projects with a focus on electrical engineering
• Handover and acceptance to the customer
• Interpretation of electrical engineering
• Application of (international) regulations and guidelines
• Continuous improvement of processes and procedures
• Degree as Bachelor / Master / Dipl.-Ing. (TH / FH) specializing in electrical engineering or a comparable degree
• At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in control engineering
• Process knowledge in the field of (petro) chemistry is an advantage
• Multi-tasking ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
• Preferably knowledge of field instrumentation / functional safety (SIL)
• Very good written and spoken German and English skills
• Pronounced customer orientation and very good communication skills
• Independent, project- and service-oriented way of working
• Good assertiveness and a high level of responsibility
• Excellent social skills and teamwork skills
• High level of commitment, flexibility and willingness to travel
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!