Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Pipeline Engineering, Drafting
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: San Ramon, California, United States
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Develop preliminary sketches and designs based on early engineering efforts.
- Prepare CAD designs from general instruction and/or preliminary sketches, diagrams, or schematics.
- Prepare Line Lists, Manual Valve Lists, and Drawings Lists and Bills of Materials
- Recommend modifications and changes for design improvement and simplification.
- Produce technical drawings and piping isometrics. Prepare working drawings from conceptual layout to detailed finished product.
- Coordinate CAD projects with engineers and project manager.
- Assist in the development, standardization and unification of document control standards.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associate's Degree or completion of related technical trade school courses, or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 6 years related work experience to include experience developing oil & gas, or utility industry drawings.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.