Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Skills: Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineer
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Milan, Lombardy, Italy
The programme is offered in the apprenticeship format (Apprendistato di Alta Formazione e Ricerca).
As a consequence, the 2nd level Specializing Master's programme offers its participants a unique opportunity to be trained in an international environment and to gain work experience by getting involved in high-level projects.
The Program includes 9 months of classroom at Politecnico di Torino (with lessons by Eni/Politecnico di Torino - there are 2 specialized training paths: Reservoir&Drilling or Production&Logistics) + 3 months of project work at Eni.
Eni provides participants with a compensation of € 1.000 per month to all Italian citizens and of € 1.300 per month to all non-Italian citizens.
The Specializing Master's Programme is intended for candidates with the following requirements:
- Master of science degree in Physics, Mathematics, Aerospace and Astronautical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Energy and Nuclear Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering,
- Mathematical-Physics Modelling for Engineering, Naval Engineering, Mining Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Geosciences, Geology and Geophysics;
- Final mark no lower than 100/110 or equivalent
- Age not over 29 years by December 31st, 2020
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian which will be assessed during the selection process.
Expiration dates for enrolment:
- September 3rd, 2020 within 2.00 p.m. (Italian time)
Lectures will be held in English on Politecnico di Torino premises - starting on October 19 th ,2020.
For more detailed information concerning requirements, deadlines and procedure to submit the enrolment application, please consult the call for applications available on the Politecnico di Torino website at the following link:
Together we have a greater energy
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.