- Create new solutions and enhance existing solutions to drive standardization & simplification with a goal to reduce implementation costs and operational excellence.
- Communicate & enforce established standards, policies & procedures
- Identify critical path decisions, make recommendations, and influence program leaders and business process owners to maximize project payback
- Contribute towards Operational excellence & efficiencies and drive simplification through implementation of automation solutions.
- Provide technology expertise to EPM projects in the area of web server, application tier, databases and Application integration technologies.
- Plan and execute technology roadmaps
- Coordinate communications, issue resolution, implementation, testing & training plans.
- Evaluate various options and be responsible for implementing solutions.
- Produce and maintain project documentation and provide appropriate communications for responsibilities assigned.
- Maintain and apply current knowledge of technology advancements; keep abreast of new and emerging technologies and help determine if/how these can be used to add value to the business.
- Ensure solutions you create are secure, robust and ITIL/SOx compliant.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 7 years' experience with Oracle EPM technology platform in implementation & support.
- Previous hands-on experience with installation & configuration of Hyperion technology stack.
- Thorough understanding and experience with various components of Hyperion platform and integration methods with eco-system applications such as Oracle ERP and SAP.
- Proficiency in managing technical components of EPM Suite - Web servers, application servers, databases.
- Experience with Enterprise architecture standards & practices especially - High availability, Disaster Recovery architectures.
- Knowledge of Oracle' Cloud roadmap & Cloud computing concepts
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
- Strong teaming and interpersonal skills with willingness to learn new technologies and be able to operate in a complex, ambiguous environments.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross functionally
- Demonstrated ability to proactively analyze and solve complex problems
- Understanding of Real-time/Near-real time Integration tools such as webMethods, Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing concepts.
- Experience with Oracle Exadata, Exalogic, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and EXACS will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Authentication & Authorization solution for EPM
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.