Skills: Project Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Working hand in hand with our nuclear client in Abu Dhabi, to help them with the project coordination and reporting of a number of projects.
- Developing high quality executive reporting, whilst challenging the information being received.
- You will be expected to be based in the clients' office at the Barakah site (western region of Abu Dhabi) with occasional visits to the client HQ in Abu Dhabi.
- Qualification in project management.
- PMP Qualified.
- English fluency (native or very fluent)
- At least 10 years professional experience in a Nuclear Project environment.
- Strong client liaison skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the nuclear industry.
- Experience of P6 scheduling.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.