Roles and Responsibilities
- A first point of contact for employees & managers who provides leadership, coaching and support for individual employee needs & HR processes. For use in businesses that are operating in the HR Partnership Model.
- Develop regular redesign of processes due to changing circumstances or management needs. Elaboration of process improvement are expected taking into consideration broader functional context.
- Effective communication with other functional areas required. Influencing peers to meet the objectives.
- Service unit providing services to the function or directly to the business.
- Handles work requiring analysis and interpretation. Procedures don't cover all the exceptions. Approaches for exceptions have to be developed.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Human Resources). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Employee Human Resource Management.
- Fluent in English .
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.