Role and Responsibilities
Essential Skills / Qualifications
- Supports engineers, designers, & maintenance staff in the Engineering, Technology, and Projects and Turnaround, and Maintenance departments
- Manages and audits the SPI databas
- Customize, maintain, document, and control the local SPI templat
- Oversees project initiation and set up in SP
- Provides efficient data imports and export
- Manages As-Built Domains for documentation
- Manages SmartPlant logons and access rights.
- Review and approve database change requests
- Review and approve symbol change requests
- Review output reports for consistency
- Ensure that loop drawings are kept up to date in SmartPlant Operations (SPO)
- Assigns loop numbers.
- Minimum of 5 years SmartPlant Instrumentation/Intools Experience
- Experience with PLC/DCS wiring and layout, instrument loop diagrams
- Experience using Intergraph SmartPlant Instrumentation (Previously known as Intools) modules: Instrument Index, Instrument Spec Sheets, Wiring, Process Datasheets, and Loop Diagrams
- In-depth Proven Experience in SmartPlant Administration including database upgrades, setting-up and supporting SmartPlant Instrumentation projects, and splitting off projects for parallel engineering
- Experience in database setup and dataset management.
- Experience with SmartPlant Instrumentation customization and configuring seed files.
- Experience using Infomaker to customize specification sheets and developing custom reports.
- Technical writing skills.
- Easily interface with variety of internal and external customers
- Proven Experience of data transfer management from P&ID to SPI (Integrated and non-integrated)
- Proactive towards development and problem solving
- Good upward communication skills
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.