Skills: Civil Engineering, Design Engineer, Structural Engineering
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Delft, South Holland, Netherlands
Role: Structural Designer
Netherlands Duration 12 months contract
• Independently produce detailed procedure and design drawings
• Co-operate and consult with colleagues on drawings
• Assist in the identification of technical problems and contribute with possible solutions
• Update the Unit Head regularly about the status and progress of the work
• Provide feedback and input to improve departmental standards, working methods and guidelines
What we expect from you
• MTS (Vocational)/HTS (Bachelor) Structural Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 2-5 years drafting experience
• CAD/Inventor experience necessary; AutoCAD and Inventor
• Good command of both Dutch and English languages, both written and spoken
• Technical knowledge and interest is a must
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!