Skills: Fire Protection, Loss Prevention, Safety Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
Senior Process Safety Engineer - The Hague, Netherlands
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Job Skills and responsibilities;
• Apply technical knowledge to innovate, design, and develop
• Able to understand, evaluate and apply technical information
• Define the approach for the proper implementation into design of the HSE requirements
• Guide the engineering and process disciplines to the implementation of law
• Perform risk assessments and reviews of the design
• Prepare the Design HSE documentation
Experience on permitting will be required
Training and Experience;
• Minimum 10 year experience in the (Petro-) chemical industry
• Capable of working independently
• Experience with Brownfield / Revamp projects
• In the possession of driver's license
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading worldwide company. If you have the relevant experience please apply using the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!