Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Piping Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Holds a certificate/diploma in Mechanical Engineering and have a minimum 10 years of experience in oil/gas onshore and offshore facilities.
- Should have at least 7 years of working experience in 3D environment using PDMS or SP3D software.
- Must have working knowledge of Aveva E3D and MDS software.
- Other software like AutoCAD, Microstation etc. is desired.
- Experience in field engineering activities will be an added advantage.
B. RESPONSIBILITIES / PROFILE:
Reports operationally to the Area Lead and functionally to Design Unit Head with following responsibilities / profile:
- Perform Piping Routing Studies
- Pro-active, co-operating, and dutiful.
- Performs 3D equipment modelling.
- Performs piping modelling using E3D and pipe supports modelling using MDS based on piping studies.
- Routes minor lines and incorporates modifications and changes.
- Performs various checks line RDB, clash check etc.
- Produces piping related drawings including details, isometrics etc.
- Produces piping GA drawings from the model.
- Performs piping MTO.
- Co-ordinates with other designers/engineers.
- Reports the progress of his works.
- Checks/comments on Vendor drawings.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.