Skills: Rig Mechanic, Mechanic
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Part Time Contractor
Salary: $400 - $450 USD per day
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Denmark
Our client requires a Rig Mechanic for a a jack-up rig in Denmark. Due to travel restrictions candidates must be based in Denmark.
- Repair and maintain all vital machinery aboard the rig.
- Safely maintain topside main diesel engines, pumps, valves, HVAC-R equipment, Rig Air system and the rig Fuel system to ensure uninterrupted drilling operations.
- Record and retain physical records of all work performed on the rig, including the efficient documentation of records.
- Cross-collaborate with various departments aboard the rig to ensure all necessary drilling equipment functions properly.
- Efficiently maintain an evolving record of all chemicals necessary aboard the rig while ensuring chemicals are stored in proper locations based upon Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Professionally operate in harsh conditions while ensuring projects are completed on time and exceed company expectations.
- Trade Certificate
- OGUK Medical
Advance Global Recruitment was founded in March 2011. The aim was to create a recruitment consultancy that not only produced exceptional results but a consultancy that EVERYONE loves to deal with.
AGR is a young, dynamic agency who will push boundaries to guarantee we deliver on our promise. Our consultants have been trained to go that extra mile and to ensure that we assist both our clients and candidates to realise their aims, goals and objectives.
AGR are in the process of growing our international operations and we welcome clients and candidates to contact us at our UK head office to discuss our capabilities further.
Advance Global Recruitment specialise in providing world-class, skilled personnel into the International Oil & Gas Sector:
ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle)
Survey & Inspection
Drilling & Well Intervention - Subsea & Land
Subsea Construction and Installation