Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer, Subsea Engineering, Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Other Skills: ROTATIONAL STATUS
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Angola
Throughout the Project, the main responsibilities of the Subsea Control System engineer, part of the Field Operation team, but integrated in the SPS control system team, are:
• To follow-up the development and testing of : o Master Control Station HMI software; o Subsea Operator training station software; o Overall Control of Wells and Risers software.
• To participate in the testing activities of the SPCS (FAT, EFAT, SIT) and assist SPS and Field Operation teams and in the reception of the SPCS;
• To ensure consistency of MCS software with subsea operations principles and guidelines;
• To ensure consistency with the Subsea OTS specification;
• To ensure the consistency with the OCWR Functional analysis principles provided by F.Ops team to SPS contractor, in liaison with the Field Ops ICSS Engineer;
To follow up and manage all relevant software interfaces with other packages, mainly ICSS ( plus topside SSS, PDS, PCS);
• Assist the Subsea Commissioning & Start up Engineer in the development of the commissioning and SU procedures for the relevant packages (MCS, OTS, OCWR).
Note: The subsea Control System Engineer is part of the FOPS Subsea team integrated to the SPS package during the detailed engineering, fabrication and integration phases.
The service holder reports to the Subsea Operation Leader (Field Operations Team), and highlighting concerns encountered during the performance of his duties. The service holder is also accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSSE rules & requirements and for implementing HSSE rules within his area of responsibility
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: