Skills: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Duration: 12-month renewable contract
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
• Processing of the structural steelwork and the building envelope from quotation processing to handover to the customer
• Management of internal steel construction processing teams
• Preparation of the conceptual engineering for the steel construction in the offer phase
• Prepare and check calculations, reports, drawings, etc.
• Attend meetings (internal and with clients),
• Attend site visits
• Preparation of material take off
• Worked with German documentation preferred
• Be able to Read German documentation
• Recognised Civil or Structural Engineering degree
• Experience in concrete, steel and buildings
• 10 years experience
• Software knowledge: Tekla
• Sound understanding of international design codes
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and previous experience with presentations
• To clients and colleagues
• Must be fluent in German and English
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!