Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Part Time Contractor
International Oilfield service company is looking to hire a Slickline Supervisor to join the team.
Slickline Supervisor shall possess seven (7) years slickline (or wireline) experience, five (5) of which shall be international or offshore supporting drilling and production operations. Supervisor shall have slickline experience with gas wells and flowing oil wells flowing from zones at least 8,000 ft true vertical depth as well as deviated wells. Supervisor shall have a high school diploma or equivalent and be fluent in English. Must have completed training and possess current certificates from Client approved well control school. IWCF level 4 well intervention pressure control is imperative for the onsite Supervisor. The supervisor shall have appropriate technical training in slickline operations as well as operation and maintenance of slickline surface equipment, pressure control equipment and downhole tools.
As a minimum the training must include the following elements:
- Essential Mathematics (e.g. determining gradients, specific gravity, area, force and volume basic hydrostatic calculations);
- Slickline surface equipment operation;
- Slickline tool string operation;
- Running and pulling tools operation;
- X and R nipples and lock mandrel operation;
- XX and PX plug operation;
- DB lock mandrel operation
- SSD operation;
- Gas lift equipment operations and troubleshooting;
- Subsurface safety valve systems and operation;
- Bottom hole temperature pressure surveys;
- Fishing operations utilizing slickline equipment,
- Minimum 2 years slickline trainee experience;
- Minimum 3 years slickline operator experience on offshore production platforms and drilling rigs;
- Minimum of five years' experience with landing nipples, locks, SSD's, retrievable SCSSSV's and side pocket gas lift mandrels and TRDP SCSSSV's.
The Slickline Supervisor will be expected to perform the following duties
- Supervise and provide direction for the slickline crew.
- Ensure that all work is performed safely and efficiently
- Ensure that all work is performed and completed to Client specifications and to the work program and in a timely manner
- Ensure that all Contractor employees and subcontractors comply with the Client and Contractor HS&E policies
- Ensure integration and adequate communication between all operations required to complete the Scope of Work
- Ensure all information is reported to the Client Representative in a timely manner and when requested by the Client Representative
- Be in possession of a recognized valid International Well Control Certificate (Supervisor's Level 4 Well intervention and pressure control IWCF)
- Possess solid slickline supervision experience
- Be responsible for supervision and provision of Services throughout the operation
- Be responsible for advising Client of any aspect of the operation, whether HS&E or technical that is in non-conformance with either policy or program
- Supervise and coordinate both Contractor and Subcontractor personnel performing Services
- Ensure that all personnel are trained, and that all equipment conforms to requirements for the operations required to perform Services
- Ensure that written instructions are provided to ensure continuation of safe and efficient operations
- Be responsible for advising Client representatives of any changes to the operational status
- Be the main reporting path for all Contractor and SubContractor personnel and be the primary contact for Client Representatives offshore
- Possess ability to operate all of the slickline equipment provided by Contractor
- Be computer literate and able to complete computer generated reports as required.
- Be able to program and download data from Client supplied electronic memory gauges. Training provided by Client.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.