Job opportunity in Middle East
PERFORMANCE DRILLING MONITORING ENGINEER
Education- Bachelor or engineer degree
- 10 - 15 Years of experience in operations, namely worked in or across functions such as production, maintenance, engineering and safety in oil and gas manufacturing sites preferably with refinery knowledge
- .Experience working in international oil companies
- Worked in managerial or leadership role
- Design Drilling Plans. Drilling engineers plan all activities related to resource extraction.
- Evaluate Drilling Sites.
- Calculate Overhead Drilling Costs.
- Maintain Stakeholder Communication.
- Monitor Drilling Processes.