Skills: Well Intervention
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Salary: AUD 85,000 – 100,000 per annum
Location: Jandakot, Western Australia, Australia
An opening for Field Specialist - Wellbore Intervention - based in Jandakot, Australia. The position will support the Field Operations Division.
Salary Range: AUD 85,000 - 100,000 per annum
- Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group.
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Intervention and/or other product groups.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paper work prior to or upon completion of job.
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Wellbore Intervention applications as required.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Technical Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 Years of Wellbore Intervention experience
- Familiar with Wellbore Clean-up, Plug & Abandonment (P&A), casing exits/whipstocks (Hydraulic & mechanical), and Big Hole Conventional Fishing
- Competent in running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group.
- May be competent in running low to medium risk applications in other product groups.
- Thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Intervention products in at least one product line.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.