Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Officer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $600 - $775 per day
Location: Benton, Arkansas, United States
NES Global Talent are currently seeking driven and safety conscious candidates for a general safety advisor job opportunity at a national oil and energy organization. This individual would be responsible for driving to various pipeline construction locations in the northeast, southeast, and southern parts of the US to provide guidance, awareness, and proactive safety solutions to ongoing construction operations.
Location: Various locations throughout the northeast, southeast, and southern parts of the continental US.
Pay Range: $600-$650 per day depending on skillset and experience + $125 additional incentive per day for candidates with a Bachelor's Degree or CSP Designation + daily per diem and mileage expenses.
Duration: Contract start date TBD. Will likely run between 6-12 months with a possibility of going longer.
- Travel to various locations to coordinate, analyze, and review accident trends, hazards, and near misses.
- Conduct field observations of contractors on construction sites and make recommendations on general safety improvement measures.
- Provide feedback on safety plans, procedures, JSA's, safe work plans, etc.
- Manage the overall safety of project activities at assigned work site.
- Compile data at assigned work sites on overall safety protocols and make process improvement recommendations based off observed data.
- Routinely conduct safety site walkthroughs and report on potential hazards and unsafe practices.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other construction management onsite on best practices.
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience of pipeline/industrial construction safety advisory experience.
- Must have OSHA 30 hour card or Bachelor's degree in Safety, Health, or Environment.
- Must be willing to travel mostly by vehicle to various sites across the US.
- Previous experience working at offshore oil or petroleum sites would be a big plus.
- CSP designation or college degree in Health or Safety would be a big plus.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.