Skills: Business Development, Project Management
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: AUD 200,000 / Per-annum but also depending on the years of experience
Location: Jandakot, Western Australia, Australia
Reporting to the Commercial Manager and operationally to the Regional Delivery Manager, the Study Manager has responsibility for the successful management & execution of Proposals, Studies and Front End Projects in support of maturing Early Engagement opportunities.
- Managing studies / projects according to the project schedule and within budget
- Ensuring that the project is executed in accordance with the PMP, PEP and corporate procedures
- Liaising and reporting Study progress and performance to the Regional Delivery manager and the customer
- Managing study resources and assigning work to the team
- Regular communication of study requirements to all team members in the KO meeting, progress meetings etc
- Assigning ownership of CTRs to Lead Engineers so that they each know their own responsibilities and the responsibilities of the other Lead Engineers.
- Liaising with other BHGE departments for project support
- Providing study technical overview and assistance where required (where a System Engineer has not been allocated to the project)
- Monitoring and control of study man-hours, costs and project expenses
- Management of change and associated costs including the Work Change Register (WCR), Work Change Notices (WCNs), Design Change Notes (DCNs), Variation Order Requests (VORs) and Deviation Requests (DRs) and all associated registers
- Approval of all project documentation, drawings and deliverables
- Implementation of all HSSE aspects of the project.
- Support transition to OFE organization as projects enter execute phases
- To support Customer Engagement teams with Commercial / Technical support and as such and together with the rest of the EE Leadership team will ensure that he /she is fully informed on OFE capabilities.
- Manage Early Engagement proposal /tender activities
- Provide support as required to the other Commercial teams within BHGE
- Ensuring the work is performed in accordance with BHGE Quality Management Systems
Qualification / Requirements
- Proven Project Management / Consultancy Experience within the front end space
- Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree with 8+ years of experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Practical knowledge of all aspects of the Subsea Systems Engineering Lifecycle from NPI, Tender development, Project Engineering, SIT, commissioning, and operations
- Proven technical understanding of Subsea Production Systems
- Broad knowledge of processes, methods and procedures within project management
- Demonstrable depth of experience in leadership within a multi-disciplinary, system environment including project planning, executing, customer interfacing, and close-out.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.