Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Cloud Automation Engineer to join the team in Bengaluru, IndiaEssential Responsibilities:
- Build Enterprise Cloud infrastructure automation solutions that support the Baker Hughes Cloud strategy for Robotic Process Automation COE team.
- Develop, improve, deploy, and support Cloud services
- Work on a collaborative team in an Agile / Dev Ops environment
- The ideal individual is relentlessly technical, passionate for automating everything and totally committed to delivering amazing customer experiences
- Has an awareness of new technologies including robotic process automation, chat bots, block chain, digitization, IoT, machine learning etc.,
- Follow security guidelines to develop secure and compliant Cloud services by working with Risk and Security teams.
- Work closely with the architect and engineers to design networks, systems, and storage environment that effectively reflect business needs, security requirements, and service level requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or Information Systems or related field or equivalent with at least 8 years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
- A minimum of 5 years of professional IT experience
- Minimum of 1 year using Amazon Web Services console, CLI, APIs.
- AWS Certifications is a plus
- One year experience developing automation solutions in Python, Java or PowerShell
- Experience on RPA development for Uipath Automation platform
- Experience developing solutions using infrastructure orchestration tools (Chef, OpsWorks, Puppet, Salt, etc.)
- Experience using Amazon Cloud Formation, Lambda, Service Catalog, Step Function
- Experience developing solutions that combine data from APIs, endpoints, and databases
- Experience working within an agile team (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming)
- Experience working with common application architectures (app/web servers, containerization, etc.)
- Knowledge of IP Networking including VPC's, DNS, load-balancing, and firewalls
- Enterprise scale Systems Administration experience is a plus
- Ability to explain issues and resolutions to technical and non-technical staff
- Persists on completion of endeavors, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks.
- Pushes self for individual results and others through team spirit
- Strong analytical skills, creative and business focused problem-solving abilities
- Reacts open-mindedly to new perspectives or ideas. Considers different or unusual solutions when appropriate
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.