Denver, Colorado, United States
Denver, Colorado, United States
Skills: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Escape the volatility of the oil and gas industry while continuing to utilize your education and experience. We are considered an "essential business', even during this pandemic, and business is booming!
Are you looking to work with a company that values your ideas and contributions and wants you to share in its success? Are you ready for an opportunity to thrive in a growing start-up? Pipeline Conditioning, LLC is a high-growth natural gas odorization service provider seeking a Field Engineer to support our national field services team.
Pipeline Conditioning's Field Engineer role is a fast paced, dynamic, and rewarding role that offers the opportunity to experience engineering and project management in action. Individuals that excel in this role are passionate about their work, enjoy complex problem solving, highly detail and safety oriented, and are comfortable interacting with customers and vendors. If you have an entrepreneurial attitude, this job will be a perfect fit.
The Pipeline Field Engineer position is a demanding, sometimes physical job, involving complex technology utilized to provide public safety to millions of customers throughout the US. As a Field Engineer you will be responsible for all aspects of the Pipeline Conditioning operation at the job site. You will be given a great deal of independence and responsibility so you must have a high degree of self-sufficiency. The job requires the ability to work under pressure and thrive in a variety of outdoor, 24-hour work environments.
Pipeline Conditioning, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
· Currently located in Colorado (highly preferred)
· BS degree in Engineer or other technical degree
· Strong background in leading and promoting safe work environments. Previous safety training on things such as ladder safety, team lift, pressure, toxic chemical and driving
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong mechanical aptitude. MUST have experience working with your hands.
· Experience with tracing piping and valve lineups
· Strong customer service skills
· Positive and professional attitude with the ability to solve complex challenges as they arise.
· Willingness to work onsite in variable weather conditions for extended duration. Projects may be anywhere within the US and onsite duration may range from weeks to months.
· Must be capable of walking/climbing on rough terrain, hills, and ditches while carrying tools
· Proficient in Microsoft office suites
· Valid driving license and an acceptable driving record
· The legal right to work in your country of residence