Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
We are currently recruiting for a Health Advisor to contribute to achieving optimum health and productivity for employees, providing functional leadership to enable the local occupational health and medical support teams to achieve this and to supply expert medical advice, in particular the health of employees at work.
Key responsibilities :
- Organization, implementation and follow-up the Health Management System in the Business Unit;
- Compliance with the Management System Guidelines (MSG) of HR and HSE;
- Design, implement and follow-up the occupational health programs relating to occupational medicine (fitness to work, health surveillance, ergonomics, etc.) and industrial hygiene (catering and water, workplace monitoring program, sampling and monitoring of risks, Health Risk Assessment, etc.);
- Implement and follow-up the medical support service including medical attention, medical insurance, specialized net of attention, medical emergency response plan and medical evacuation service;
- Participate in strategic company objectives and policies, such as obtaining ISO 45000 certification, Sustainable Health Projects, standards and procedures;
- Coordination of budget control, third party medical services, providers, duties and medical records;
- Identification, assessment and advice on health risks, including new project development and the living environment;
- Health reporting and audit activities.
Permanent local contract.
- A strong lead medical/health professional with broad expertise and experience to organize and implement a sound, integrated Occupational Health system for all Business Units;
- Thorough understanding of HSE management systems, matched with a vision of the importance of the health component, and the ability to translate this vision in practical solutions;
- Professional and personal ability to interface with, and influence, a wide variety of contacts including management, staff, dependants, contractors, other health professionals, as well as stakeholders such as health authorities, NGOs and local communities;
- Can work effectively with HR, HSE and other company and contractor staff;
- Able to communicate effectively within a multicultural setting.
- Internationally recognized medical degree meeting the requirements for a medical doctor;
- Certification and registration in occupational medicine, public health or emergency specialty (EU/US level or equivalent) with significant post-certification experience;
- Experience working as a Health Advisor/Doctor in an industrial setting, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry;
- Auditor ISO 45001 and BOSIET (for offshore) certifications;
- ACLS or equivalent;
- ATLS/ITLS or equivalent;
- Availability to travel to all project locations.
About Eni Mexico
We've been working in Mexico since 2006 and our wholly owned subsidiary, Eni Mexico S de RL de CV, was founded there in 2015. Eni Mexico is developing the Amoca, Miztón and Tecoalli discoveries in the shallow waters of the Gulf of Mexico. In 2015 we acquired Area 1, located 200 kilometres west of Ciudad del Carmen and at a depth of 33 metres, and in July 2019 we began production. An estimated 2.1 billion barrels of oil equivalent (boe) are in place (90% oil) in the Amoca, Miztón and Tecoalli fields. Full field production will commence in early 2021 with the installation of a floating production, storage and offloading facility (FPSO). The Area will reach a daily plateau of 100,000 boe. We will also construct and install two additional platforms on the Amoca field and one on the Tecoalli field. As one of the first overseas energy companies to begin successful exploration and operations in Mexico, joining us means you could develop your career with a company applying deep knowledge, expertise and technological innovation to everything we do.
Compensation and benefits
At Eni we reward our people by providing comprehensive remuneration packages, along with a number of desirable benefits which are benchmarked against the industry and local markets, covering areas such as health, insurance, transport, finance, education, leisure and food.
We are committed to taking care of our people, supporting lifestyles and behaviours that nurture health and well-being. We offer competitive pension plans, incentive systems and health care cover, and provide an enhanced work-life balance through a wide range of initiatives and services.
Our mission and values
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people. Learn more about Eni's mission in our video:
Together, we have a greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.