Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Position Title:-Service Engineer
Experience: Candidate should have 2/4 years of active on field experience of solar system installation and maintenance.
Qualification:- BE / B-Tech in E&C, Electrical Engineer & ITI. Electrical or relative trade. (Gujarat location)
Job Location: -
Gujarat (Responsible for Gujarat/Rajasthan/MP) Bangalore/Hyderabad (Responsible for Southern Region)
Mumbai/Pune (Responsible for Western Region)
• Solar energy industry or equivalent (technical service, commissioning service).
• Providing Commissioning support for String, Hybrid Solar Inverters .
• Technical and troubleshooting support for Customers.
• Technical Root Cause Report Analysis (RCA)., Able to identify the root cause of a technical problems (SW or HW).
• Pre-sales testing support, holding workshops with customer or partner on technical issues.
• Bidding support on technical and engineering related part. Follow up issues that may arise during testing/workshop/bidding activities.
• Presentation of the technical service, solar products during some living exposition of solar energy.
• Onsite support for site survey, installation or commissioning when necessary.
• Commissioning, improvement of the troubleshooting, intervention on site when necessary Interface with engineering partner to locate technical problems that may arise during the engineering process.
• Knowledge of respective products portfolio, Customer focused Result / deadline oriented, communication skills, must be technically very sound in Power Electronics, On-grid Off-Grid Solar Inverters knowledge.
• Good Understanding of PV plant structures, roof top structures.
• Multi-skilled in both the theoretical and practical aspects of electrical work.
• Good customer relationship management skills, Very organized, reliable and consistent.
• Tenacious, Dedicated and Self-sufficient.
• Ability to co-operate and work with peoples from different cultures.
Contract Period- 1 year extendable
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.