Baker Hughes is looking for candidates with strong Financial application, security experience, and knowledge. The successful candidate will be part of a team operating globally to enhance and support evolving Financial Application environments. You will engage and work with business customers and IT support teams to develop, deploy and maintain high-quality on time and on budget solutions, implement and ensure compliance to standards, and provide input as a subject matter expert.
The position focuses on support, maintenance, and enhancement to implement Financial Application Security solutions. Ensures adherence to standards, policies /procedures globally. This position requires expertise in a broad portfolio of activities including customer service, solid understanding of information security management principles, financial application security implementation methodologies, role-based access controls, distributed systems administration, technical layer, securing interfaces, and work with compliance and risk teams.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Serve as Security subject matter expert in Financial application such as Thomson Reuters applications, T&E applications, Hyperion, Blackline High Radius Cloud, FIS Global, etc.. for Cyber Security Risk & Compliance
- Own the Financial application Security area for Baker Hughes and responsible for providing support, guidance, implementation, and assist with strategy
- Continuously examine Financial application Security procedures for improvements that will increase the Security, productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency of the Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) program as it relates to Financial applications
- Coordinate and collaborate with business functions and DT support teams, as well as external partners to provide and deliver a quality, secured solutions
- Partner with CSRC team and other stakeholders to identify, evaluate, implement, improve existing and new Financial application Security processes with a cost-effective mindset utilizing Lean and Agile principles
- Design, advise, test, implement and document security access management processes and assist in implementing best practice access controls
- Act as single point of contact & work with business and key stakeholders to troubleshoot security relayed issues and implement appropriate solutions to resolve
- Meet CSRC objectives by influencing and engaging across multiple teams with proven ability to deliver in a global team environment with members working remotely in various time zones
- Assist leadership in preparing long-range plans and assure that they are aligned with CSRC/business goals and objectives
- Recommend and assist in developing security measures to protect information against unauthorized access, modification, or loss.
- Provide Security support in areas of user administration, role administration, and customer services.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory (i.e SOX, GDPR) and BKR Controls & audit support
- Assist in supporting and ensuring adherence to BKR SOX and SOD controls, as part of operational and project-related activities
- Maintain standard operating procedures and other documentation on Financial application Security procedures
- Develop/establish internal & leadership dashboards and operational metrics as needed
- Ensure conformance of established Digital Technology (DT) architecture, standards, and practices
- Degree Requirements: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5 years
- Education in: Business or Information Technology or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Comprehensive knowledge of Finance Application Security and Risk Management
- Functional knowledge of Finance application security and the critical access requirements
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
- Strong understanding of information security management principles
- Ability to provide Security subject matter expertise for the development and management of financial applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc..)
- Right to work in the location indicated below. No sponsorship.
- Strong technical security implementation experience and foundation in several of the following technology areas: such as Thomson Reuters applications, T&E applications, Hyperion, Blackline High Radius Cloud, FIS Global, etc..
- Understand key cross-functional concepts that impact the organization; is aware of business priorities and organizational dynamics
- Ability to balance the long-term ("big picture") and short-term implications of all decisions
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and delivering complete solutions that solve business problems or deliver our strategy
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work with Senior Leaders across the company
- Ability to meet objectives by influencing and engaging across multiple teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical audiences
- Demonstrated customer focus - evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships; creates processes with customer viewpoint; partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives
- Ability to establish strategic direction and execute on a daily basis
- Action-oriented to drive results
- Strong ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Adaptable to changing environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.