Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment, HR - Trainer / Instructor
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Petroplan are looking for a HR Learning and Development specialist.
Work on the execution of strategies for selecting, identifying, developing and retaining talented individuals in the organization.
Collaborate with other Human Capital partners in the process of ensuring a solid pipeline of talent for business continuity and growth.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or Organizational Development.
- 8 years of progressive experience in generalist HR role or more specialized function (e.g. Learning & Development)
- Ability to demonstrate analytical thinking is essential.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, relationship building skills in order to interact with customers from several organizational levels.
- Business acumen required.
- Oil and Gas Energy industry experience
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.