Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Drilling and Completion Fluid material planning and deployment planning and execution to meet customer and business metrics ·
- Interface with Customer drilling rigs and M/V.
- 15+ year experience with Deep Water Drilling activity related to Drilling and Completion Fluid plant operations and functions.
- Interface with the customer service managers on issues escalation
- Develop long range forecast for region resource needs with Project Manager
- Develop and execute short and long-range inventory plans based on resource forecasts
- Communicates across direct organization.
- Handles latitude in project techniques.
- Project process requires choosing right approaches.
- Employees will have technical know-how for blending Drilling and Completion fluids, along with knowledge of products to adjust fluid properties.
- Handles diverse clients in a region.
- Follows frameworks to get through the processes.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Resource Management.
- SAP knowledge and hands on transactions
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.