Seibert, Colorado, United States
Seibert, Colorado, United States
Skills: Electrical Technician, Electrician, Mechanical Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000
Location: Seibert, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
· Specialist will support the site manager to perform owner's representation oversite and quality control for electrical installation.
· Inspect electrical installations including substations, transmission lines, and medium voltage electrical installation to ensure compliance with design documents.
· Inspect equipment upon delivery and document any non-conformities.
· Oversee and review electrical testing performed by the EPC contractor.
· Responsible for tracking punch list items and ensuring that they are adequately closed out on site.
· Recommend acceptance of completed electrical works.
· Oversee the energization process and coordinate between stakeholders.
· Report any issues to the site manager.
· Document and track any non-conformities to close out.
· Attend all pertinent on site meetings, including plan of day meetings.
- Maintain quality control documentation for all electrical works.
- Serve as point of contact for electrical questions from the EPC contractor.
- Tracks non-conformances and quality items to closure.
- Ensures punch list items are resolved and closed adequately.
- Provides recommendations for acceptance of electrical works.
- Works collaboratively with site manager and other site team members, as well as project manager.
- Upholds safety standards and requirements and ensures safety protocols on site are followed.
- Communicates effectively and professionally.
- Represent the organization professionally.
Qualifications & Critical Skills
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the wind construction and inspection of High & Medium voltage substations & underground collected experience.
- Able to create and maintain documents in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience on energy construction sites is preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of substation and both high voltage and medium voltage construction.
- High voltage certification preferred.
· Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, and problem-solving techniques.
· Proficient with computers and possesses working knowledge of MS Office and document management systems; e.g. Microsoft SharePoint, Dropbox, etc.
- Working knowledge of OSHA requirements.
- Comfortable with fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to solve problems and make informed decisions quickly.
- Attentive to details and efficient.
· Must have a valid current driver license.
· Ability to work overtime and shift work, including holidays and weekends
· This position requires 100% travel to remote project sites throughout the US.
- Must be willing to work in demanding physical and inclement weather conditions.
· Strong attention to detail and execution excellence.
· Good interpersonal and customer relation skills.
· Work cooperatively or independently and inspires a team effort with all tasks. Communicate pro-actively.