Skills: Technical Manager
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Technical Program Manager - Data Centre Infrastructure (Power, Cooling) & Construction- Tokyo Japan
The Projects:Data Centre Infrastructure and Construction
Working Week:Minimum 45 Hours per week
The Offer:Industry competitive job offer and benefits
The Technical Program Manager will support infrastructure growth initiatives of the business. You will be expected to lead cross functional teams to deliver upgrades to the existing facilities infrastructure (Power and Cooling) as well as supporting the development of new capital projects.
A Multinational corporation providing on-demand cloud computing platforms to individuals, companies, and governments.
This company offers a wide range of cloud-based applications from storage solutions, database analytics, mobile applications and developer tools. They are a global leader in this field and aims to create large scale computing capacity without the need to build large physical server room
• Fluent in Japanese and Spoken English
• Degree Qualified ideally in one of the following subjects or similar: Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or Hardware Engineering etc
• Experience handling deliverables associated to large scale capital projects i.e. time, cost, quality and HSE.
• 5+ years of experience gained in project management
• Ideally have an additional qualification in: Agile, SCRUM, PRINCE2, PMP
• Experience gained working with the South East Asia, Asia Pacific region
• Data Centre Construction Experience
• Data Centre infrastructure experience relating to power and cooling systems
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!