Reporting to the Finance Manager. Lead and manage all aspects of manufacturing costing, control and related accounting for entities within the APAC region.
- Support annual manufacturing budget plan process
- Act as finance business partner to Plant Manager and Manufacturing group
- Support the monthly and annual financial close to ensure timely closure with good quality. This include but is not limited to preparation, review and approval of costing and inventory related journals, balance sheet reconciliations, business commentaries and related corporate reporting.
- Support percentage-of-completion (POC) revenue accounting and related analysis. Attend periodic meetings with project managers on project status, performance against forecast etc.
- Responsible for gross margin analysis including providing commentaries for performance by volume, price, mix and direct cost performance.
- Drive ongoing review and analysis of material costs, overheads, price variances and effectively manage related interaction with manufacturing personnel
- Review WIP and open projects report to ensure timely closure
- Lead inventory review and reserve evaluation analysis including timely completion of inventory cycle count by plant and reconcile variances, if any.
- Own and prepare monthly manufacturing reporting pack
- Responsible for continuous process improvements for inventory costing related areas and harmonization within DQEH region.
- Supervise, coach and develop direct report and drive functional excellence in the delivery of manufacturing finance support
- Support external and internal audits
- Act as super user for Epicor enhancements in inventory costing related functionalities
- Participate in other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) with minimum 5 years of manufacturing finance and business partnering experience with an MNC, including at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good analytical competency and great attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with different levels of internal and external stakeholders
- ERP system experience (familiarity with Epicor a plus) and proficient with MS Office applications including Advanced Excel, Word and Powerpoint.