Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
1. Organize planned maintenance of equipment and systems as per job plans and suppliers' manuals.
2. Organize, supervise and control subcontracted work, determine schedules, sequences and assignments for work activities.
3. Conduct or arrange for workers to obtain training in safety and maintenance procedures.
4. Perform advanced trouble shooting of equipment or systems not performing as expected.
5. Monitor predictive and other maintenance indicators.
6. Compile and record maintenance data and tests/inspections/calibrations results.
7. Manage spare parts.
8. Perform security or safety reporting, participate in root cause analysis of events.
9. Train and develop new comer and existing workers ensuring all necessary technical, safety trainings and instructions are provided in compliance with GIMS requirements.
10. Provide first instructions to visitors and other plant personnel in case of emergency or a site visit.
11. Identify emergency situations and perform security and safety reporting ensuring all HSE&Q instructions are strictly followed by workers in the shift and the root cause analysis of events, development of the corrective and preventive measures is dMinimum
" Technician's degree especially in production and / or maintenance field.
" An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable
" 3+ years of proven experience as Mechanical Technician in a maintenance environment.
Job-Specific Skills (Generic / Technical):
" Fluent speaking and writing in English
" Advance computer knowledge
" Strong problem - solving skills
Kintec was established in the UK in 2001 with the purpose of supplying both Contract and Permanent technical engineering personnel. Currently operating within the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Life Sciences, Power, Rail and Infrastructure industries, Kintec’s business reach is on a global scale. Over the years, we have succeeded in developing lasting relationships, with both clients and candidates, and delivered expertise and up to the minute industry knowledge with efficiency and professionalism. With business expansion and the creation of further offices in the UK, networks in the Middle East, Africa, and the US as well as movement further into Europe, Kintec’s market position has gained major strength over its 18 years in business and we have reinforced this further with sector diversification. Kintec prides itself on delivering unparalleled levels of mobilisation support, which includes the organisation of visas, travel, accommodation, local payroll, security and medical insurance. We take great care to ensure that our own employees are provided with all of the necessary in-house training to be able to deliver exceptional levels of customer service to our clients and candidates. Furthermore, we provide opportunities for further career development, as part of our organic growth model, and aim to provide a favourable working environment where our personnel are held in extremely high regard. We see our staff as paramount in terms of establishing a long lasting and successful business, facilitating the overall aim to replicate and build on our historic achievements