Salary Range - AUD 100K - 130K / Per-annumRoles and Responsibilities
- Plans and manages environmental and/or safety programs.
- Supervises and coordinates the work of HSE Specialists to ensure compliance with government laws and regulations and Baker Hughespolicies and to ensure practical, cost-effective measures are in place within the workplace, and a Safety Culture exists to ensure employees are accountable and responsible for health, safety and environmental conditions and practices.
- Develops procedures based on regulatory and/or client requirements.
- Effectively presents information and responds to questions or concerns from employees, managers, clients and the general public.
- May require more direct supervision on new duties or special projects.
- May support a plant and/or field operation. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree in Health, Safety & Environmental or other Science/Engineering degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Environmental Health & Safety
- Certified Lead Auditor
- Desired experience on onshore & offshore project and/or Subsea but not essential
- Thorough understanding of regulations and the regulatory process.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.