Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment, IT - Programming & Database
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Makati City, Philippines
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
US Payroll and Benefits
• Main responsibility of this position is to support the US Payroll and Benefits related tasks. Serve as primary liaison between HR Information Management, US Payroll, US Benefits and US 3rd Party provider to properly administer Chevron pay and benefits in the SAP System.
• Has understanding of the full range of Organizational Management and Personnel Administration transactions for US Payroll and US Hosted Expatriate employees
• High degree of independence and decision making as the role requires minimal supervision and limited only on non-routine situations
• Strong understanding of HR data and SAP, and the impact of pay and benefits on to employees
• Generates, compiles, and validates 15 SAP HR audit reports coming from 3rd party provider; produces reports in a timely manner
• Has thorough understanding of the various Wage Types in SAP, perform Audits for discrepancies between personnel actions and payroll data. Reviews employee health and welfare deductions for accuracy, providing feedback, corrections or counsel to HRDAs/ODAs, VENDOR, or Payroll. Ensures data employee deductions are appropriate. Proposes/implements process changes as necessary.
• Takes formal lead position in a project like the annual Open Enrollment and mobilize resources within the Benefits, 3rd party benefits provider and IT groups to meet project goals and objectives.
• Participates in weekly engagement sessions and provides inputs to problems or situations that are more complex in nature and may go beyond one's discipline
• Monitor HRIM Urgent requests via SAP Workflow, HRINFORM group mailbox and urgent hotline to ensure all critical and time sensitive requests are processed in a timely manner.
• Leads and work on special assignments and projects that are global in nature or will have a wider enterprise impact. This may include process improvements initiatives
HR Data Maintenance
• Provides guidance and coaching to HR Data Associates and Org Data Analyst in relation to US payroll and benefits related issues and transactions.
• Provides training to new hires in relation to US payroll and benefits related transactions. Conducts ongoing refresher sessions drawing from key lessons learned from periodic audits and incidents.
• Be able to provide back up support to the other Data Management Specialists in processing org create/maintain requests. Ensure that organization charts on SAP and Workday are aligned.
• Maintain all SAP HR Organizational Management (OM) and Personnel Administration (PA) transactions, which include front-end data quality checks, ensure country specific and global standards are incorporated in the data maintenance process. Performs critical transactions such as reversals and retroactive changes that require a deeper analysis of interrelated OM and PA data
• Upload mass changes in SAP and Workday including Pay Determination related data
• Generate reports and performs audits to ensure quality assurance and may facilitate process reinforcement or Root Cause Analysis (RCA) sessions
• Partner with customers and IT to implement changes and enhancements in the SAP HR system
• Handle escalated or routed inquiries / calls from the Customer Support Reps and Data Processing Reps for resolution
• Partner and collaborates with various HRSS teams to improve processes and identify solution to address customer needs
Bachelor's degree holder
With 1-3 years of work-related experience
Experience in data management
Strong in data maintenance knowledge
Experience in SAP and Workday
Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
Demonstrated high attention to details, and able to work independently
Good in influencing, customer engagement, communication and facilitation skills
Must have the propensity to work in a proactive, results-oriented, and customer-focused environment
Open to working night shift
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters
Selected candidates will work inPhilippines under the local payroll system and benefits
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.