Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Must be able to demonstrates proficiency in the operation and maintenance of each type of equipment/unit/tool normally used in the product service line
- Has exceptional skills within the service line and specific knowledge and understanding of other service functions
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience required.
- Experience working with Downhole tools is a Must.(packer, storm valve, set bridge plug).
- Related skills, which are typically acquired through a high school diploma, or similar education and 2 years of experience as Cementing Supervisor.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.