Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Construction Manager, HVAC
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Construction Supervisor (HVAC) - Abu Dhabi UAE
15 + Years' proven experience in MEP based field installation activities mainly in oil and gas industry with core competence in:
- Review and implementation of construction drawings.
- Supervision of HVAC outdoor unit installation including ducts and dampers, reinstating of the cables, raceways and ducts.
- Hands on exposure for installation of supports for cables , cable trays , panels, HVAC Ducts ( Fresh , return, make up ) lay outs, Motorized Actuators and Dampers , Gas and Smoke Detectors
- Small Power and Lighting knowledge.
- Sound knowledge of operation of HVAC Package Units including actuators and dampers.
- Work permit knowledge
- Task method statement including risk assessment preparation.
- HSE awareness.
- Good communication and Project reporting skills
- ADNOC experience preferred.
- Red markups on the construction drawings.
Educational Qualification: 3 Years Diploma
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.