Skills: Business Analyst
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
SR. BUSINESS ANALYST
Primary Purpose of Job
Lead the development and execution of business and organizational improvement initiatives in the Industrial Cities Directorate to drive business performance.
- Bachelor's degree from an internationally recognized university in Engineering, Economics or Business/Commerce preferably with a Masters in Business Administration.
Experience & Skills
- 15 years of experience with 8-10 years in a business performance improvement role.
- Strong Leadership, project management, problem solving, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to deal with senior management inside and outside the directorate.
- Excellent English presentation and writing skills.
- Experience in working in large, preferably multi-cultural corporations.
- Conceptual thinker with good analytical skills and attention to detail.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa