Roles and Responsibilities
- Rotational position (28/28) as the Guyana in-county Project Manager for Drilling and Completion Fluids for BKR.
- Lead customer facing position with in country Operator representatives.
- Responsible for all the pre-well planning, material ordering, execution and service delivery of drilling and completion fluid SOW.
- Needs to be able to work in remote countries.
- Line manager for offshore engineers and rotating LMP supervisors.
- Financial responsibility (P&L) Guyana Drilling and Completion Fluids business unit.
- 5 years prior experience of coordinating drilling and completion fluids in a deep-water environment for a major IOC.
- 8+ years' experience in a Drilling and Completion Fluids business unit.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Document Management.
- Broad experience in OFS and Drilling and Completions fluids, including understanding of Offshore business drivers.
- Self-sufficient in working in remote environments/countries.
- Advanced problem solving and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently
- SAP knowledge desirable
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.