Job DescriptionRole Summary:
Baker Hughes has an opening for a Wireline Operator - Oklahoma City, OKEssential Responsibilities:
- Preparing for jobs and performing tool maintenance, pre-job and post- job tool checkout.
- Rigging-up and rigging-down equipment at the well site.
- Service mechanical devices and building logging cable heads, perforating cable heads and maintenance on wireline tools
- Maintaining well site/DOT records and communications as required by District Manager
- Completing job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew
- Promoting and maintaining good customer relations
- Receiving instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on well site activity
- Performing basic duties at the well site and at the shop
- Driving company vehicles in a safe manner while observing Company and government regulations
- Participating in quality improvement efforts for ballistics operations
- May supervise and train other Field Operators while maintaining a high level of safety awareness at the well site
- Performing other related duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Class A CDL license
- 1+ years experience in Wireline equipment operation
- Strong mechanical aptitude Ability to work and communicate well with customers and employees
- Must have the ability to work on-call 24x7 and flexibility to work at well sites for extended periods of time
- Must have a clean driving record and the ability to pass a Federal background check
- Ability to utilize computers for communication, reporting and other work-related purposes
- Must be 21 years of age or older in order to obtain ATF explosives certification
- Previous Military experience
- Career-minded individuals with a strong work ethic are preferred.
- Previous experience as a Wireline Field Operator
- Hazmat CDL endorsement
Oklahoma City, OK
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.