Worley are recruiting a Maintenance Preparator to join our Offshore Maintenance Team. This is a staff position working on a 3/3 rotation.
- Based Offshore.
- Reporting to Maintenance Team Leader.
- Responsible for Managing and Co-ordinating work preparation of multi-disciplined PM and BR work orders from Maximo WMS (Work Management System).
- Responsible incrementally for improving the platforms maintenance & operations technician's competence of work order preparation.
- Play key role in the 28 and 90-day planning process from an offshore readiness perspective.
- Creation of stand-alone system and package based outage plans using Maximo data.
- Comply with all Repsol-Sinopec HSE&A principles, policies, and procedures
- Ensure all work activities are prepared with sufficient rigour to allow a safe and efficient execution of work.
- Internal liaison with asset MTL, Maintenance Supervisors, Operations Team, Site OIM, Onshore Maintenance Team, schedulers and onshore materials co-ordinators.
- Provide support to discipline supervisor for review of all Maintenance related work orders and update details as required.
- Apply technical knowledge in identifying appropriate solutions in order to develop work orders.
- Responsible for daily work order preparation, using site visits in order to drive efficiency and identify;
- Identify what needs done?
- Gather estimates for all discipline hours (inc. vendor support, scaffolding and rigging)
- Identify material and service requirements, including specifications for items
- What tools are required?
- Will vendor support be required?
- What is the material lead-time?
- o How long will the job take?
- o What instructions will the team need?
- Prepare corrective maintenance Work Orders (WO's), in order of SECE priority & Target finish date.
- Support onshore procurement with technical queries.
- Liaise with onshore support and supervisors to confirm dates and all requirements are correctly reflected in the work order.
- Responsible for maintaining high quality work orders to reflect real time work preparation status.
- Responsible for compiling a work preparation end of trip written handover and completing verbal handover with BTB prior to ending shift.
- Responsible for liaising with the Material Coordinators / Store person on material control issues (i.e. ensuring that material tagging is of a high quality and that offloading points are adhered to at all times).
- Provide ongoing work preparation training to operations and maintenance technicians offshore.
- Responsible for creating Bills of Material and Standard Task Lists.
- Discussing with Discipline Supervisors and Scheduler, planned production outages and assisting to identify potential work to be liquidated in these opportunity windows.
- Provide key role in the 28 and 90-day planning process from an offshore readiness perspective.
- Accountable to play key role in the offshore implementation of the Work Execution business process.
- Management of Work Order Status to ensure efficiency in work preparation and ordering of materials.
- Focal Point and Coordinator for Offshore Shutdown Activities preparation work.
Specific Training / Specialist Skills:
- Must be a team player and have a high degree of self-motivation and flexibility to support other work stream processes.
- Desired minimum core trade competence in either Mechanical, Electrical or Instrument disciplines, with some level of supervisory experience however other qualification and experience will also be considered.
- The ability to maintain effective working relationships with other personnel; including operators, vendors, contractors, peers and superiors.
- Knowledge of methods, materials, tools and equipment used in the maintenance of oil and gas production operations.
- Knowledge of safety hazards and appropriate precautions applicable to work assignments.
- Skill in applying technical knowledge to determine equipment problems and assisting in identifying appropriate solutions.
- Skill in reading, interpreting and applying information from files, drawings, catalogues, reports and manuals.
- Skill in communicating clearly and concisely in verbal and written form.
- Skill in using RSR (Work management system) to prepare work packages and monitor materials availability.
- Ability to build stand-alone system and package based outage plans using planning software/ excel.
- Recognised Technical Apprenticeship in relevant discipline or equivalent training scheme.
- HNC in relevant discipline engineering (post 2009 apprenticeships).
- Proven offshore maintenance experience, holding a senior maintenance technician position on a producing facility for a significant period.
- Mandatory offshore certificates.
- Capability to perform allocated emergency duties in line with RSR UK requirements.
- NVQ/SVQ level 3 in relevant discipline
- COMPEX (Hazardous Areas) or equivalent (E&I disciplines only)
- Maximo 7.5 knowledge, preferably at Super-User level
- ? HNC in relevant discipline Engineering (pre-2009 apprenticeships)
- ? ISSOW as PA/IA
- Knowledge of hydrocarbon production systems and associated hazards and related safe working practices/procedures
- General knowledge of maintenance techniques and tools
- Knowledge of maintenance management systems, eg SAP, Maximo
- Computer literate
- Experience and understanding of Team dynamics and team motivation
- Fully familiar with the permit to work system and isolation procedures.
- Experienced in the supervision of personnel and team working.
- Comprehensive experience in a similar supervisory role
- Specialist in mechanical, instrument or electrical maintenance, including fault-finding techniques