An opening for Field Specialist - Wireline Service based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The position will support the Wireline Service Field Operations DivisionEssential Responsibilities
- Perform wireline open hole logging service and/or cased hole logging service and/or perforations and other wireline service at wellsite, in efficient and safe manner.
- Lead wireline crew during operations at wellsite.
- Perform wireline job cycle, including preparation at base, execution at wellsite, post-job at base and problem resolution if required.
- Provides record of such equipment and other assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
- Advises Customer Representative in spotting and actuating such equipment and in troubleshooting.
- Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrives at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Assists with the training of assigned personnel in such operations and maintenance.
- Maintains records and communications as required by District Manager.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- All Baker Hughes employees are authorised to STOP WORK if potential risk of Quality, EHS and Compliance is found. E.g.
- They are not trained and/or competent to conduct a task
- Safety risk assessments and/or procedures are not available
- Equipment to complete a task is not available and/or correctly maintained
- There is a potential to cause environmental damage
- Regulations or EHS standards will be breached
- You see any unsafe condition or practice
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Field Specialist Wireline Services
- Done logging school with Baker Hughes
- Clear thinker.
- Able to work under pressure and independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively, internally and externally, at all levels.
- Positive Attitude
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.