Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houma, Louisiana, United States
Crosby Energy Services is looking for Offshore Mechanics with experience in the oil and gas industry Deepwater. Turbine experience a plus!
Work schedule of 14x14. The Mechanic will perform installation, maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and overhauling of machinery and/or mechanical equipment including but not limited to reciprocating gas compressors, natural gas fired engines, diesel engines and /or triplex and centrifugal pumps (pneumatic, Gas/diesel, or electric). The mechanic may also be asked to assist with/perform preventative maintenance on Turbine engines, as well as assist with any repairs or overhauling that may arise.
• Responsible for the service, maintenance and repair of equipment, including compressors and motors.
• Performs major mechanical overhauls with minimal supervision
• Verifies dimensions, specifications, and tolerances using blueprints • Ensures that mechanical equipment within a limited area of operations is properly installed, operating within design limits, repaired and maintained.
• Conduct field mechanical practices while providing the Company with the best probability of success in a timely manner while minimizing downtime and expenditures.
• Follow and adhere to company policy regarding bids, pricing agreements and procurement of materials and services. • Recognize potential hazards to operations and provide protection for both human beings and equipment.
• Ensure that operations conducted under his control or supervision complies with the Company's HSE policies and/or governing agencies. • Ensure that the required reporting and records of daily operations, daily costs, related material transfers, etc. are prepared and reported timely and accurately.
• Other duties as assigned
Required: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 3-5 years of mechanic experience required in the oil and gas industry. Preferred: Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; 5+ years offshore mechanic experience on a production platform preferred #RZ
Crosby Energy Services blends proven best practices with innovative processes to deliver the highest quality employees and finest support services to the oil and gas industry. We embrace a value-driven culture of safety and the very highest ethical standards.
Contract Energy Professionals
Since 1992, Crosby Energy Services has been providing the oil and gas industry the best qualified contract energy professionals and consultants at competitive rates. Our training and employment pre-screening programs are among the best in the industry and allow us to streamline your hiring processes and hand-pick the best and the brightest in the industry. Our contract personnel include:
• Onshore and Offshore Production Operators
• Plant Operators
• Instrumentation and Electrical Technicians
• Specialized Consultants
• Safety Professionals
• Pipeline Personnel
• Equipment Operators
• Skilled Labor
• Maritime Personnel
• Clerical Personnel