Skills: Installation Engineer, Subsea Engineering, Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- Provide a support to the Offshore Business Unit activities of the Saipem Group, in terms of advanced and non-conventional structural analyses and numerical simulations
- Develop new criteria, new methodologies and new components to be applied for the design and installation of subsea field development and sealines system
The Engineer executes the activities within own area of responsibility, ensuring the compliance with the QA/QC and HSE requirements.
Act as Project Specialist (PS) and Project Specialist Leader (PSL) for Structures and Sealines Advanced Study in relation to Design Engineering Activities:
- Develop in a totally autonomous way the assigned jobs, with an adequate level of quality and in the due time
- Develop in a totally autonomous way the relationships with the internal and external Clients, with reference to the assigned job
- Write comprehensive and top quality industry standard technical reports
- Participate meetings with clients
Perform Department activities under the guidance of the department head:
- Contribute to update and improve the department tools for predicting pipeline structural integrity
- Contribute to maintain the department excellence
- Write Working Instructions
- Contribute to the definition, implementation and improvement of the department quality system
- Contribute to the standardization and definition of procedures for the department and coordinate the software validation
- Maintain the process of Lesson Learning
Family: 4253_Advanced Analysis
We are one of the global leaders in drilling services, as well as in the engineering, procurement, construction and installation of pipelines and complex projects, onshore and offshore, in the oil & gas market.
We have distinctive competences in operations in harsh environments, remote areas and deepwater.
We provide a full range of services with contracts on an “EPC” and/or “EPCI” (“turn-key” basis) and we have distinctive capabilities and unique assets with highest technological content.